1-25-2021 Monday Live Chat

yes one resident said "just for 30 days" oh and...she has 2 kids...oh,and he is going to build her her own separate entrance and..NO STOP RIGHT THERE !
Whoa! OMG...you really do not want that. I do hope you have a set of guidelines these people have already signed before moving in as to age and all. Dang, girl. Next they will want you to build them a playground.

Whoa! OMG...you really do not want that. I do hope you have a set of guidelines these people have already signed before moving in as to age and all. Dang, girl. Next they will want you to build them a playground.
Yes but the bigger the pain the better they are at working the system and the magic words are "Oh....I need assistance..I need a caregiver" then we have to let them in for good

Yes but the bigger the pain the better they are at working the system and the magic words are "Oh....I need assistance..I need a caregiver" then we have to let them in for good
:eek: Yes, I know about the manipulation and working the system routine. My niece is expert level. It's like they study a playbook for this.

Reactions: jadamz
I heard about someone who sued a Park because one of their dogs bit a resident and the park wanted them out. The dog owner was only supposed to have one dog but the other dog was a support dog for the other dog!! Both of them pitbulls even though the Park didn't allow those either. They WON the case.

:eek: Yes, I know about the manipulation and working the system routine. My niece is expert level. It's like they study a playbook for this.
a travesty

I heard about someone who sued a Park because one of their dogs bit a resident and the park wanted them out. The dog owner was only supposed to have one dog but the other dog was a support dog for the other dog!! Both of them pitbulls even though the Park didn't allow those either. They WON the case.
elder abuse and discrimination

I believe it. And...a support dog for the other dog? That's a new one!

I'd like to show them elder abuse