1-25-2021 Monday Live Chat

Good morning everyone. Weather is moving in here too (E. MI). We’re suppose to get two days of snow. It’s freezing too. I really hate winter.

Reactions: Paulm
Yesterday’s live chat asked what song was popular on your birthdate. It was such a fun question and I missed it, so I thought I’d bring my answer here. I had to laugh when I saw mine was : Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polkadot Bikini.

Hiya
tie-flight-attendantyawns-midflight-deaf-people.jpeg

hey Paint, hope all is going well for ya up there
Yes ! There are two big cooking projects that will keep me amused during the snowstorm. Going to make Jambalaya and a chicken vegetable soup with smoked sausage. I'm going to experiment with adding parsnips. And a little side project is to make a taco omelette with Mexican chorizo.
Putt.
Do my home workout and stretch.
we should have some big snow coming this afternoon
You ?

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Yesterday’s live chat asked what song was popular on your birthdate. It was such a fun question and I missed it, so I thought I’d bring my answer here. I had to laugh when I saw mine was : Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polkadot Bikini.
It was the #1 song on your 14th birthday, not your actual date of birth. I got a chuckle out of mine, "ABC" by the Jackson 5. I was never a fan of either the Jacksons or bubble gun music. I was disappointed it wasn't "Spirit in the Sky" or "Ride Captain Ride."