1-24-2023 Tuesday Live Chat

Not much going on tv wise. I started watching Oak Island again, but it's just the same old thing. The historical artifacts they find are cool, but just find the treasure please lol.

Shame the season already ended for Bermuda Triangle show. It was decent. Nothing mysterious, just guys trying to id unknown potential wrecks.

Reactions: Debi
Not much going on tv wise. I started watching Oak Island again, but it's just the same old thing. The historical artifacts they find are cool, but just find the treasure please lol.
That's why I was not paying attention...I've waited years for them to find something that qualifies as Money Pit treasure.

Been watching a program on Weds. night that is like a boot camp thing for celebs filmed in Jordon. They have been dropping out like flies.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric
OK, it's called "Special Forces: The Ultimate Test". It's bizarrely entertaining at times.

There was a show years back called Siberia. It presented itself as a real reality show where people are dropped out there and must do various tests. But once strange things start happening and people start dropping it started to get interesting lol. Only lasted one season though.

Reactions: Debi
These moments are so special to me

Attachments

• IMG_20230124_183401912.jpg
    IMG_20230124_183401912.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 30
There was a show years back called Siberia. It presented itself as a real reality show where people are dropped out there and must do various tests. But once strange things start happening and people start dropping it started to get interesting lol. Only lasted one season though.
I remember that one vaguely. I'm a reality show kinda gal so I've seen a lot of them over the years. I do NOT do the romantic ones like Bacherlette, etc. Nope. Need some survival action!

• Big Grin
Who knows I must've been called to help save a little life