1-23-2023 Monday Live Chat

Sitting in the jury pool room for jury duty....uhg....long and boring day....trying to type on my phone....so won't be posting too much for a while....hope everyone is having a great day...

What a "fun" day for you! *Sarcasm button ON* Hope the day passes quickly for you, Paul.
It's dragging....pure agony...lol... I can't stand just sitting and doing absolutely nothing....but maybe it's almost through for the day.......then just 4 more to go.....uuuhhggggg...

Oh no! All week??? Geez, you need to find a corner and go Zen mode.
Yep...still old school here, you get roped in for the complete week...or until the dockets get cleared, whichever comes first...lol.... Usually it at least 3 to 3 and a half days....but have been stuck for all 5 before....oh well, just sit back and make the best of it...... Reminds me of government work.....lol

Yep...still old school here, you get roped in for the complete week...or until the dockets get cleared, whichever comes first...lol.... Usually it at least 3 to 3 and a half days....but have been stuck for all 5 before....oh well, just sit back and make the best of it...... Reminds me of government work.....lol
I am out of the jury pool now. Can't drag enough oxygen into the courtroom....lol I gues that's a small plus to all this for me. lol

I got a notice a few days ago for jury duty late next month.

Sitting in the jury pool room for jury duty....uhg....long and boring day....trying to type on my phone....so won't be posting too much for a while....hope everyone is having a great day...
I seem to get jury duty notices a few times year which is the most unheard of ever. I just got one a few weeks ago.