1-22-2023 Sunday Live Chat

Last week the Dallas kicker missed 4 field goals....
HAHA! Almost spit my coffee out
f57e31c3fb32a39c2edd5625ed7edfe8--how-bout-them-cowboys-nfl-memes.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
Well, we had a little snow last night...not much but enough to cover the grass. However, we have been told we may be getting quite a bit come Weds! Now, Paint and I understand that this is "the week" that if a blizzard is gonna hit Indiana, this is that week. Hoping it doesn't go to that level. I know Paint was born during a blizzard, and I've spent many a birthday celebrating during one as well! Stocking up on any needs tomorrow, which should be few after just shopping.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Happy birthday Wands!! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Hope everyone else has had a peaceful, quiet day.

Reactions: Lynne
Hope everyone else has had a peaceful, quiet day.
Pretty peaceful day for me. I did have to go to the doctor's office to get my right ear checked out. No pain, but a whole lot of fluid draining out it; no doubt a playground for future infection.

Pretty peaceful day for me. I did have to go to the doctor's office to get my right ear checked out. No pain, but a whole lot of fluid draining out it; no doubt a playground for future infection.
Oh no!! I hope all is well with you and nothing serious is going on. I’m just getting home from work… laundry and other not-fun stuff awaits!

It has been a football kind of day here. And my son freaking out with weather reports about snow incoming. I honestly don't need to ever look at the weather. I am fully informed by my live-in weather reporter. (There's a reason...he's charged with keeping us breathing so he is on the alert for anything that might impact our electricity or an ambulance getting up the driveway. And a touch of PTSD about weather since we were almost hit by a tornado when he was 6.)

Hope everyone is staying warm and ending the weekend with a smile.

Virginia ( except the mountains) has so far escaped any white stuff. We have had precipitation and we have had very cold temperatures; but so far, not at the same time. I am not complaining. When I was living in Ohio and taking care of my Dad's house, I saw more snow than I had in 40 years . . . and I left my snow thrower in Virginia. I got plenty of exercise that winter.

Virginia ( except the mountains) has so far escaped any white stuff. We have had precipitation and we have had very cold temperatures; but so far, not at the same time. I am not complaining. When I was living in Ohio and taking care of my Dad's house, I saw more snow than I had in 40 years . . . and I left my snow thrower in Virginia. I got plenty of exercise that winter.
Hasn't been bad so far, but I await this latest storm. I am lucky that a neighbor has volunteered to clear our drive this year if we get enough to plow. Saves a bunch and requires only a cookie delivery to him. I can't believe how much people charge to plow a driveway these days. Last time I paid $75. Granted, it's rather long, but wow!