1-2-2023 Monday Live Chat

Well I joined the not enough sleep club. Didn't get enough activity during the day and I only slept three hours last night.
Boy did I pay for it at 3:00 a.m. - turned on George Norrys New Year's prediction show.

Scott-Stallings-Masters-invite-768x432.jpg
A PGA tour pro kept checking his mailbox five times a day to see if he was going to be invited to The Masters. A man with the same name received it, and reached out to Scott Stallings. Cool story.

Reactions: Lynne
We had two days of rain and now everything is muddy. Crazy weather.
We had a lot of rain a few days ago. Because we had such very cold temperatures before that, the rain water never completely soaked into the ground. Our streets and trails are still wet. It is very strange. No rain for two days, but the streets and hard trails are wet.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Boy did I pay for it at 3:00 a.m. - turned on George Norrys New Year's prediction show.
What ever happened to the good old days of callers giving their predictions? Oh yeah...George Noory has turned into a Walter Cronkite/Frank Sinatra Rat Pack/Snake Oil showman. (I replied thusly to someone earlier today who asked if I listened last night.)

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paintman