1-2-2023 Monday Live Chat

Yeah, as soon as I saw the still shot I was suddenly overwhelmed by the choice of great quotes. I use "Lighten up Francis" in my day to day life and occasionally throw out "An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe."
Lots more quotes here:

Good afternoon everyone. I had two nights in a row of not sleeping. I think I have gotten 3 hrs the last two nights. It's been a long time since I have had two in a row this bad. I am feeling so off kilter today. Funny how a person can be tired but not sleep, makes no sense to me. It looks like a March day here in MI, no snow about 45 degrees and the grass is green. We had two days of rain and now everything is muddy. Crazy weather.

Good afternoon everyone. I had two nights in a row of not sleeping. I think I have gotten 3 hrs the last two nights. It's been a long time since I have had two in a row this bad. I am feeling so off kilter today. Funny how a person can be tired but not sleep, makes no sense to me. It looks like a March day here in MI, no snow about 45 degrees and the grass is green. We had two days of rain and now everything is muddy. Crazy weather.
Welcome to my sleep dep world, Lynne, and I'm sorry to have the company in it. Sometimes we can get so overtired that we can't go into a natural sleep. Try a nap during the day, then see how you sleep that night. Sometimes it's enough to alter that bad sleep cycle.

Welcome to my sleep dep world, Lynne, and I'm sorry to have the company in it. Sometimes we can get so overtired that we can't go into a natural sleep. Try a nap during the day, then see how you sleep that night. Sometimes it's enough to alter that bad sleep cycle.
Will try that. Thanks. I am off to go check on my horse for a while. Hope to be back later. I have a roast in the pot so dinner should be a snap.

A bit of sleep deprivation here, too but for a good reason. Yesterday we were invited to the home of a coworker of my husband's, for dinner. We stuffed ourselves! And, against my better judgement I had some white wine, which often has the effect of making sleep difficult. So we both slept in horribly late (Mr. Garnet accepted coffee! Instant insomnia.)

A bit of sleep deprivation here, too but for a good reason. Yesterday we were invited to the home of a coworker of my husband's, for dinner. We stuffed ourselves! And, against my better judgement I had some white wine, which often has the effect of making sleep difficult. So we both slept in horribly late (Mr. Garnet accepted coffee! Instant insomnia.)
All of us need to work on our sleep issues this year! lol But glad you had a good dinner and an evening out!