1-2-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Vet. He makes me a little crazy. I start talking back to the radio. I will be using MITD tonight for streaming.

Seems to me C2C threads very close to violating the law, both in terms of medical advice and FCC regs, with those shows. Same with that Christian Wilde guy.

Debi no worries. I know you’ve been busy with SIL. I can relate to family stuff. How is she
She'll be OK physically. We are havng some mental status changes again.

Hi Lynne? How are your folks doing?

She'll be OK physically. We are havng some mental status changes again.
I’m so sorry to hear this. I’m hoping it’s not permanate. Maybe just stress related?

Seems to me C2C threads very close to violating the law, both in terms of medical advice and FCC regs, with those shows. Same with that Christian Wilde guy.
They got dinged once. George had to make a statement to counter what the whacko claimed. He talked about his program being a "cure" for Type 1 diabetics. He almost killed some people with that statement!

They got dinged once. George had to make a statement to counter what the whacko claimed. He talked about his program being a "cure" for Type 1 diabetics. He almost killed some people with that statement!

Yikes.