1-19-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

I hear ya. I luckily have some help here or I couldn't survive. How's Mr. Toby doing?
He jumped the doggie gate to follow me into the basement today. I don’t let him down there. It’s a bold mi basement and full of old boxes and stuff he could get into. He took a good fall but landed on his feet. Scared me a bit. All is well tho. He is a mamas boy and follows me everywhere.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
He jumped the doggie gate to follow me into the basement today. I don’t let him down there. It’s a bold mi basement and full of old boxes and stuff he could get into. He took a good fall but landed on his feet. Scared me a bit. All is well tho. He is a mamas boy and follows me everywhere.
That is just so sweet. lol Glad he's OK. One determined little boy to jump the gate!

Reactions: Lynne
Doing well. I need a maid and a chief, then life would be perfect
8cc9fc08d8ab300826a0686dfe9688f8.jpg
You need Higgens !

What night are we doing Bobs show again?

What night are we doing Bobs show again?
The guest did a switch on him this week claiming he only wanted morning hours, so last I heard he's doing an 11AM show on Thursday morning. Knowing most of you are NOT available at those hours, I'm setting up a schedule for a show on Friday night and a short movie on Saturday night.

The guest did a switch on him this week claiming he only wanted morning hours, so last I heard he's doing an 11AM show on Thursday morning. Knowing most of you are NOT available at those hours, I'm setting up a schedule for a show on Friday night and a short movie on Saturday night.
Sounds great.