1-18-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

i live about 3 miles from a movie studio. last year they bough a stripmall right across the street from my house. they film a lot of netflix series, movies and stuff there. so every time they are filming there they change the storefronts to fit the movie being filmed. i go over and take pics of some of the cooler ones and setups. they close our road during filming and so i go out and watch while they are working on the projects...really cool. seen a couple of fast and furious takes. the vampire diaries was filmed in the area and quite a few others. ....just cool stuff
I’m totally jealous!!!

i live about 3 miles from a movie studio. last year they bough a stripmall right across the street from my house. they film a lot of netflix series, movies and stuff there. so every time they are filming there they change the storefronts to fit the movie being filmed. i go over and take pics of some of the cooler ones and setups. they close our road during filming and so i go out and watch while they are working on the projects...really cool. seen a couple of fast and furious takes. the vampire diaries was filmed in the area and quite a few others. ....just cool stuff
Near where my sister used to work they filmed that new M Night movie. Thought was cool as usually he films in PA not NJ. There will be a few local spots redressed obviously for film.