1-18-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

I wonder how they kept them from sweating lol. It's great that you can get close enough to see some of what's going on.
its cool that its right across the street from me. i can walk over and take cool pics of the buildings and set ups. they paint the buildings with chalk type paint so they are washable and can be used over and over. some of the setups are really old fashioned and make good backgrounds for really cool pictures. a lot like when buildings used to have murals painted on them.

Me too.
When I had anemia 2 summers ago I had to go to the eye doctor because for a few weeks I was seeing black spots. By the time of the appointment it cleared up but the eye doctor said it could be just floaters darkening with age or a part of anemia.
The good news was finding out that my macular degeneration is not age related. That means it's probably not going to get any worse. And it's barely detectable as is.
My dad and my grandpa both had age related mac degen and late in life they were blind and one eye and could not read.
That is a good one to Dodge.
Oh that is sad for your dad and grandpa. I love reading and that would be a serious blow to my quality of life. I hope your macular issue stays in remission. Send a message to your dad to help me find the right horse will ya, I know he liked the pony's.

gotta run guys, Lynne, Paint, nice chattin' with ya. Lynne, try not to worry too much, im sure it will be alright. dont let it get ya down.... it'll be ok. you guys have a great day.. be back through later.

326132272_2265583780316947_5951407072732088884_n.jpg

What is magical is what these film crews can do with a broken down strip mall...lol.... they were filming a winter scene for a movie a couple years ago. and it was in july...july in georgia is 98 degrees and sunny. they closed the road down brought in dead trees, lined the road and then had ice/snow machines turn the place into a winter wonderland. amazing really..... and funny that all the actors and extras was bundled up like it was alaska while everyone behind the scenes was in shoerts and t shirts and still sweating to death.....lol.... the actors could only stay in character for like 15 minutes at a time to avoid heat exhaustion....
That is so cool, that you get to see this in action!