1-16-2020 Thursday Live Chat

Got to be one of the best jobs in the world...lol Very cool place.
yes it is. I used to go to Miami and the whole south florida area quite a bit. love the gulf side, the glades and the keys, they shouldn't be thought of as florida….lol

It's ironic that, you could have everything a big house, a nice car and still not feel fulfilled in life.
It's what you do, not what you have, hon.
yes it is. I used to go to Miami and the whole south florida area quite a bit. love the gulf side, the glades and the keys, they shouldn't be thought of as florida….lol
LOL You have a point. We need a new name.

Reactions: Paulm
It's ironic that, you could have everything a big house, a nice car and still not feel fulfilled in life.
I gave up on the big house and nice cars a long time ago, keeping up with the joneses just aint worth it....lol

Reactions: Debi
I can imagine, as I raised 3 of them myself. And yours are all close together!
Super close no jealousy when I brought him home surprisingly they involve him as much as possible

Super close no jealousy when I brought him home surprisingly they involve him as much as possible
That's fantastic, Ash. Glad that is working well. Sometimes when they are that close in age they really bond into a team. Which means watch out when they get old enough to plan things...lol

I gave up on the big house and nice cars a long time ago, keeping up with the joneses just aint worth it....lol
I learned that lesson as well. My house is older, has it's issues, and I simply don't care as long as it keeps a roof over me and nothing breaks down. lol All good!

That's fantastic, Ash. Glad that is working well. Sometimes when they are that close in age they really bond into a team. Which means watch out when they get old enough to plan things...lol
Oh kaleb and cadence get into alot of mischief and since it's so cold out were stuck inside

I'm in my "give-away" simplicity mode this last year. Man, takes time. And getting the guys to let go of things is impossible. So, personal stuff of my own is flying out the door.