1-15-2023 Sunday Live Chat

Ducking in to say hi. Ran a few errands yesterday but mostly rested all weekend. Leftovers tonight. No holiday tomorrow for me, but not a 5 am start, I'll take it.
The days are getting longer, I first noticed it yesterday. I can't wait for warm sunny days again!

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
WMxLLZSTzfN7.jpeg

Ducking in to say hi. Ran a few errands yesterday but mostly rested all weekend. Leftovers tonight. No holiday tomorrow for me, but not a 5 am start, I'll take it.
The days are getting longer, I first noticed it yesterday. I can't wait for warm sunny days again!
Hi there! We had burritos right out of the frozen section tonight and nuked. Tomorrow I'll actually cook something again.

The days may be getting longer but I'm still kinda cold here! lol Glad you don't have an early start tomorrow.

We just cooked for the kid yesterday, which includes lots of leftovers for her to take home, but she was a no-show this weekend, so we had plenty tonight. I also made a fresh chopped salad with what I had on-hand, some iceberg lettuce, purple cabbage, broccoli, onion, avocado, & bacon bits.
I will probably pan sear some fish tomorrow, with rice & asparagus.

Reactions: Debi
We had burritos right out of the frozen section tonight and nuked.
It was leftover Christmas dinner for me and plenty left for more instant fix and heat meals, my favorite way to eat. I had something fixed yesterday from each of my girls and something Mrs Critter prepared yesterday.

Been a busy evening here with conversations on messenger with my two sons and granddaughter. If I am delayed in response, please forgive me.

Reactions: Paintman
Been a busy evening here with conversations on messenger with my two sons and granddaughter. If I am delayed in response, please forgive me.
I have had similar days when my girls get chatting, like when we are planning an event or gathering.