1-15-2020 Wednesday Live Chat

Ever been to Bobby Mackey's Music World? which is very haunted.

well this evening is nothing but me getting distracted by myself.:confused:
Brb

Reactions: T-Bob
I've been to several places over the years. One place of note was an abandoned jail, where they used to execute inmates by hanging. The final execution occurring in 1909. The building operated for 150 years. Me and my cousin visited there, and we heard the cry of a baby in one of the holding cells. There was no-one else in the room. Legend has it a lady had fatally thrown her infant child into a water well and was held and executed at the jail. Definitely haunted.

Reactions: Paintman and T-Bob
I've been to several places over the years. One place of note was an abandoned jail, where they used to execute inmates by hanging. The final execution occurring in 1909. The building operated for 150 years. Me and my cousin visited there, and we heard the cry of a baby in one of the holding cells. There was no-one else in the room. Legend has it a lady had fatally thrown her infant child into a water well and was held and executed at the jail. Definitely haunted.
Cool story. I've never had any paranormal encounters, but have visited quite a few places known to be "haunted."

Were you hoping to witness a paranormal occurrence?

That's the right mindset. Anyway I'm logging off now T-Bob. Good talking to you. Speak again.

Reactions: T-Bob