1-14-2023 Saturday Live Chat

Paint, the numbers lady is on first hour with Ian tonight on Coast. She's gonna talk Prince Harry and Diana tonight. If I remember right, you like Glyness?

Reactions: Paintman
I secretly like Glynnis but don't spread it around...
Might have to do a hard pass with Ian discussing Harry.
Ooooof....

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
Lynne, kind of figured that we know these people.
My Minnesota cousins sound exactly like them. I have a little bit of that too doncha know.

Reactions: Lynne
I secretly like Glynnis but don't spread it around...
Might have to do a hard pass with Ian discussing Harry.
Ooooof....
LOL I hear ya!

Well kids, my hubs is having a difficult night tonight so I need to go spend a little time with him. He's hurting so much he needs to be distracted. I shall annoy him with chit chat until he forgets. (My secret plan to get him to focus on something other than what hurts!)

I shall see you all tomorrow and may you all have a great evening!

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Night Debi. Tell Tracy I'll say a prayer for him tonight.

• PrayingHands
Reactions: Debi
LOL I hear ya!

Well kids, my hubs is having a difficult night tonight so I need to go spend a little time with him. He's hurting so much he needs to be distracted. I shall annoy him with chit chat until he forgets. (My secret plan to get him to focus on something other than what hurts!)

I shall see you all tomorrow and may you all have a great evening!
Good night Debi. Hope he feels better

Lynne, do you have any teams you are rooting for in the football playoffs ?

I really like the Vikings in the late seventies with Fran Tarkington and the purple people eaters.
Followed Buffalo and the Giants this year and there's a lot to like on those teams.
I visited the Bengals training camp so I have a little connection there.
I don't know I just can't root for the 49ers or Kansas City

Lynne, do you have any teams you are rooting for in the football playoffs ?
Not really. My fav team moving forward is the Kansas City Chiefs. I love Patric Mahomes. He looks like he has fun out there. He doesn’t get mad or too riled up, as it should be. I think these men need to remember this is just a game. In the end nobody looses a country lol.