1-14-2023 Saturday Live Chat

We need a break from the extreme cold we went through and for January I really can't complain much this week. I await my heating bill for the last sub zero hit we took.
our monthly forecast is showing 50's and 60' for the rest of the month. ill take it, now if we can get rid of the tornados for a while it will be great......

Reactions: Debi
we are having heavy winds which has brought the temps down in the 50's for us... good for working outside today, got the shop cleaned up and re-organized. some new steps put on the studio and a few other things done, going hiking tomorrow. so turning out to be a good weekend so far down here... good luck with the weather this week , enjoy it all you can
Hi Paul. I hope I get to visit your state one day. It is such a romantical and historic place. It always sounds so lovely

Reactions: Paulm
Officially it is 29°F with 24 mph winds. We felt every bit of that cold today when we left our daughter's where we celebrated Christmas. Our schedules and health finally came together to have a Christmas celebration.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
She is ok. Trying to adjust to being alone. She is getting quite good a tarot reading. She has been practicing on all her friends and family lol. It is at least keeping her occupied.
Good for her! It's a skill and I'm glad to hear she's doing well with it. The alone part will be a little harder.

Reactions: Paulm
Officially it is 29°F with 24 mph winds. We felt every bit of that cold today when we left our daughter's where we celebrated Christmas. Our schedules and health finally came together to have a Christmas celebration.
That’s great critter. Glad you all got it in. It’s all about family and being tog not the date.

Reactions: 7Critter
Well, so glad you got a Critter Christmas together!

Hi Paul. I hope I get to visit your state one day. It is such a romantical and historic place. It always sounds so lovely
hi Lynne. if ya ever make it through here go to savannah. beautiful city, lots of history and sights to see. magical place it is

Reactions: 7Critter
That’s great critter. Glad you all got it in. It’s all about family and being tog not the date.
We had a blast together. The kids enjoyed passing out the presents from the tree and enjoyed playing with each other.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi