1-14-2020 Tuesday Live Chat

Good afternoon gang. How’s things today. I have a bunch Id errands. Will try to catch up later.

Reactions: Debi
Hi Lynne! Try not to wear yourself out, hon. Drive careful!
Thanks. Lola is going for a vet check up. She is due for a shot and I think she has an ear thing going on.

Reactions: Debi
Lindsey is pulling her hair out in the new position. They hospital expects good food and service but won’t pay assention health enough of a budget. Lindsey is running the show on a shoe string.

Reactions: Paintman
Lindsey is pulling her hair out in the new position. They hospital expects good food and service but won’t pay assention health enough of a budget. Lindsey is running the show on a shoe string.
As long as she is in the hospital/nursing facility of any kind arena, that's the way they run it, Lynne. Thus, the "hospital food" jokes were born from this.

As long as she is in the hospital/nursing facility of any kind arena, that's the way they run it, Lynne. Thus, the "hospital food" jokes were born from this.
It’s awful behind the scenes.

They pretty much forced this promotion on her. The situation she walked into was a mess. She’s been working 14/16 hr days with an hr drive both ways. I feel so bad for her.