1-14-2019 Monday Live Chat Portal

Enough with aches and maladies! lol It's midnight. You need to be thinking sleep any time now!

Reactions: TonyM
Gasoline fumes, some different cleaners, OLD dust from items stored (like Xmas items), corn husks, etc. The list goes on.

That's interesting and something I never thought about as potential triggers. Years ago I got a summer job with a major department store in Glasgow and earmarked for the book department which was my idea of heaven in a job. The day I started they sent me to perfumery lol

This turned out very well. I was in the stock room and would supply the different franchises on their spots on the shop floor, babes, freebies which I could dish out to female friends gaining much kudos and a reputation for being able to identify any perfume a woman was wearing :)

Reactions: Debi
Enough with aches and maladies! lol It's midnight. You need to be thinking sleep any time now!

Nowhere near tired I need to stay up as late as possible and get up at a sensible time

Nowhere near tired I need to stay up as late as possible and get up at a sensible time
Okey dokey. Then I shall try to not bore you to death and put you to sleep. lol

Just checking some other sites on the side for some new stuff. It's slow out there so far in the paranormal world this week. And sorry about the spider post, but I couldn't pass it up!

Gotta find a good song for tomorrow's thread. What can you recommend for a Tuesday?

Okey dokey. Then I shall try to not bore you to death and put you to sleep. lol

Just checking some other sites on the side for some new stuff. It's slow out there so far in the paranormal world this week. And sorry about the spider post, but I couldn't pass it up!

I had actually seen that report before and it gave me the creeps. I've been known to move out of the house and stay with a friend when I've lost sight of one. Did you see that news report of the guys who burned down his house trying to kill a spider? I get that, the only reason I had a BB gun and I met a guy in Belgium who did the same lol