1-13-2019 Sunday Live Chat POrtal

System, I'm headed out for the night, babe. Hope you have a good one! Catch you tomorrow!

Good Sunday morning, all

A favorite of mine and of our dear friend, MOKEY.
And a good Sunday night to you my dear friend! WhenI opened up today's chat a bit ago I accidentally might have teared up when I saw your banner. Which turned into some of them escaping while smiling and dancing after seeing your next post.

I got caught by my 15 year old daughter smiling, dancing, crying, and cutting up an apple in the dark kitchen for my boy before he drifts off to sleep. ...She has learned the art of ninja stealth way faster than I expected... She stood behind me laughing silently until her curiosity broke her smooth skills.. only to ask why are you dancing and using a knife in the dark!?!

No second thought as to why I was smiling and crying in unison as well. Four ladies living in a house with Lex. Pfft. It would actually be abnormal to find any of us outwardly expressing just ONE emotion at a time! If it ever did happen I'm quite positive the polar shift would take place immediately. That's my early warning to you all.

But no need to hold your breath waiting. Me building a nuclear power plant out back is more likely to ever take place. But that's the way we work. :hearteyecat: So thank you again.

:flutterby

Reactions: 7Critter and TonyM
And a good Sunday night to you my dear friend! WhenI opened up today's chat a bit ago I accidentally might have teared up when I saw your banner. Which turned into some of them escaping while smiling and dancing after seeing your next post.

I got caught by my 15 year old daughter smiling, dancing, crying, and cutting up an apple in the dark kitchen for my boy before he drifts off to sleep. ...She has learned the art of ninja stealth way faster than I expected... She stood behind me laughing silently until her curiosity broke her smooth skills.. only to ask why are you dancing and using a knife in the dark!?!

No second thought as to why I was smiling and crying in unison as well. Four ladies living in a house with Lex. Pfft. It would actually be abnormal to find any of us outwardly expressing just ONE emotion at a time! If it ever did happen I'm quite positive the polar shift would take place immediately. That's my early warning to you all.

But no need to hold your breath waiting. Me building a nuclear power plant out back is more likely to ever take place. But that's the way we work. :hearteyecat: So thank you again.

:flutterby

Hi Mokey, your post made me smile :)

Positive thoughts your way

Reactions: Mokey
Thank you Tony, and I'm tossing the same in your direction. :smilecat: You be well!

I'm still trying to get back to page one. I broke the forum and each time I try reply my message little typing box is once again full of my first response.

I will silently exit this browser door with the hope of a magical fix when I enter through a different browser.

If I'm not to be found by dawn, nor the forum.. I totally take back what I said about breaking it! No concerns. Ahem. Ok, about to sign out and come in the other way. I hope.

Reactions: TonyM
For our friend Mokey...

I will have do put that back up for YOU tomorrow. Makes it even sweeter. Thank you lovely. :heartssuit:

I don’t tink the cat was playing !! Dumb people

I was cheering for that cat. How many endless hours did he put up with all of that while she got her kicks out of messing with him all life long! LOL you can feel that pent up release of finally being DONE with the lady of the house. Damned if she never feeds me again!!
:joycat:

I got back in here using another browser and it was so nice reading your words and I hope everyone is on the last end of all this sickness as you rest tonight.. wake in good health and healing.

My love to you all..and as always my thoughts are forever with you.. and being able to 'hear you all talking' again tonight. Better than I can express with any written words. I'm still smiling and kind of sad, but it's a sad coming from just being so overwhelmed from all of the feelings and caring all of you spill into each other. No joke. I literally felt the love and fun and caring that connects this family together with every single post, response, random chatting, the bantering, the several intense stressful moments poor Armand seems to be dealing with.

I never want anybody to be so keyed up that they can't stop from raging about a pizza employee on the store website.. but I feel that enormous pent up energy in myself all too often. The neighborhood paperboy best not cross me at the time I do end up going all braveheart..seeking justice.. for that fifteen minute delay on double coupon day!! :p I miss you my dear kindred spirit.

Love hugs and kisses and be well my mister paint. To Lynne.. just your presence makes me feel lighter. I will be getting in touch with you very soon. I really have to get going and for ask the rest who made me smile and feel peaceful this day..we shall catch up when I can be here in real time and not 3 hours later than you all.

For now i am running crazy trying to get everything in line for my baby boy's meeting tomorrow afternoon. It's going to keep me up until dawn more than likely but it's an extremely important one.

His new school is in serious trouble for dropping one too many gigantic balls the last two months. Leaving my Lex troubled and upset over many things and not understanding why. Nobody is going to hinder all of his progress or cause it to slide back even an inch.

I'll be taking in all of his amazing team workers along with his legal advocate. The smell of petrified principals whenever she needs to get involved is the scent, to me, of victory well before any meeting even begins.

So yay! Time to get in and present all the hours we've all put in to make sure I can walk in as a parent who is heard loud and clear. Not just for me. More importantly I am the voice for Lex. Backed up by all the others who work and fight and speak for him too.

His legal advocate at the end will ensure swift remedies with time limits are implemented and are told what needs to be done, whatever that takes, to clean up the vast amount of messes they've made themselves, while trying to cover up and hide a few original huge disasters. The end. I did expound on where we are with the forum kid, still fighting the fight but with people it took forever to finally help us all. Blessed.

Now I'm basically just procrastinating because all I want to do is pet my handsome feline boys and relax. That will get me TOO relaxed and I'd rather get it all ready so I can get the kids home from school tomorrow and celebrate with a nap. I'm a wild child! :cool:

Ok. Wonderful day to all and thank you all again for being YOU. Smooches and hugs.

I got back in here using another browser and it was so nice reading your words and I hope everyone is on the last end of all this sickness as you rest tonight.. wake in good health and healing.

My love to you all..and as always my thoughts are forever with you.. and being able to 'hear you all talking' again tonight. Better than I can express with any written words. I'm still smiling and kind of sad, but it's a sad coming from just being so overwhelmed from all of the feelings and caring all of you spill into each other. No joke. I literally felt the love and fun and caring that connects this family together with every single post, response, random chatting, the bantering, the several intense stressful moments poor Armand seems to be dealing with.

I never want anybody to be so keyed up that they can't stop from raging about a pizza employee on the store website.. but I feel that enormous pent up energy in myself all too often. The neighborhood paperboy best not cross me at the time I do end up going all braveheart..seeking justice.. for that fifteen minute delay on double coupon day!! :p I miss you my dear kindred spirit.

Love hugs and kisses and be well my mister paint. To Lynne.. just your presence makes me feel lighter. I will be getting in touch with you very soon. I really have to get going and for ask the rest who made me smile and feel peaceful this day..we shall catch up when I can be here in real time and not 3 hours later than you all.

For now i am running crazy trying to get everything in line for my baby boy's meeting tomorrow afternoon. It's going to keep me up until dawn more than likely but it's an extremely important one.

His new school is in serious trouble for dropping one too many gigantic balls the last two months. Leaving my Lex troubled and upset over many things and not understanding why. Nobody is going to hinder all of his progress or cause it to slide back even an inch.

I'll be taking in all of his amazing team workers along with his legal advocate. The smell of petrified principals whenever she needs to get involved is the scent, to me, of victory well before any meeting even begins.

So yay! Time to get in and present all the hours we've all put in to make sure I can walk in as a parent who is heard loud and clear. Not just for me. More importantly I am the voice for Lex. Backed up by all the others who work and fight and speak for him too.

His legal advocate at the end will ensure swift remedies with time limits are implemented and are told what needs to be done, whatever that takes, to clean up the vast amount of messes they've made themselves, while trying to cover up and hide a few original huge disasters. The end. I did expound on where we are with the forum kid, still fighting the fight but with people it took forever to finally help us all. Blessed.

Now I'm basically just procrastinating because all I want to do is pet my handsome feline boys and relax. That will get me TOO relaxed and I'd rather get it all ready so I can get the kids home from school tomorrow and celebrate with a nap. I'm a wild child! :cool:

Ok. Wonderful day to all and thank you all again for being YOU. Smooches and hugs.
Mokey, can't tell you how much seeing your posts has lifted our hearts! So glad to see you.

Reactions: Mokey