1-12-2023 Thursday Live Chat

Fairly quiet day here other than rain. Sorry you're frustrated! How's the foot?
sorry, got distracted by a basketball game. My foot is still healing but i'm out of the boot. my wife had foot surgery today, and she's on the shelf for 4-6 weeks

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
sorry, got distracted by a basketball game. My foot is still healing but i'm out of the boot. my wife had foot surgery today, and she's on the shelf for 4-6 weeks
I'm sorry to hear that and quick recovery to her. Sounds like you're in charge of things at the home front!
You guys seem to have a focus on foot problems!

I'm sorry to hear that and quick recovery to her. Sounds like you're in charge of things at the home front!
You guys seem to have a focus on foot problems!
yeah there's probably some symbolism there. The feet move you forward, and we are struggling a little getting our shop up and running in our new location...who knows

yeah there's probably some symbolism there. The feet move you forward, and we are struggling a little getting our shop up and running in our new location...who knows
Baby steps forward, Jay. You guys will get there. We are in Mercury Retro, all kinds of planetary stuff happening for the next 6 weeks, etc, etc. Patience and determination.

Baby steps forward, Jay. You guys will get there. We are in Mercury Retro, all kinds of planetary stuff happening for the next 6 weeks, etc, etc. Patience and determination.
I've felt spiritually restless the last few days

You are NOT the first to report that around here. Anything specific that you've noticed?
I just feel like I'm missing something spiritually and it's right there in front of me, but I don't know what it is

I just feel like I'm missing something spiritually and it's right there in front of me, but I don't know what it is
Been there myself before. What I can tell you is the fact you are aware of it is good. Now you know to keep you heart, mind and eyes open for what is supposed to fill the hole. That's half the battle. And sometimes it takes a bit of time to reveal itself. Awareness and patience. You will find it. And most likely "trip" over it with all your "foot" messages.

Reactions: jayiniowa
Been there myself before. What I can tell you is the fact you are aware of it is good. Now you know to keep you heart, mind and eyes open for what is supposed to fill the hole. That's half the battle. And sometimes it takes a bit of time to reveal itself. Awareness and patience. You will find it. And most likely "trip" over it with all your "foot" messages.
I'll probably dream about it. I just need to recognize it in the dream. I have messages come through my dreams about every night