1-12-2023 Thursday Live Chat

will do... we are in a "high wind advisory" until tomorrow morning. a tornado watch until nine tonight... the next town below me got hit hard. talked to a few people who are sheltering in closets. and basements. lots of hail and high winds along with now possibly two tornado hits....
Wow. Keep us posted as you can, Paul.

Reactions: Selectric
Stay safe Paul.
Mom just called me and she said this is the second white deer they've had in their backyard this week.
Albino ?
I know albino animals have some sort of significance.

wow...storms are over but lots of downed trees and damages in the surrounding areas. no damage for us but many trees across roads and flooding. a few tornado's touched down just south of me.

wow...storms are over but lots of downed trees and damages in the surrounding areas. no damage for us but many trees across roads and flooding. a few tornado's touched down just south of me.
Glad you good Paul. We had a weird storm blow through here. It down poured and was thundering. Did not seem like January.

hfbSiMBmaHQT.jpeg
nGZ1rE6ii0nf.png

Stay safe Paul.
Mom just called me and she said this is the second white deer they've had in their backyard this week.
Albino ?
I know albino animals have some sort of significance.
  • In essence, white deer symbolize messages from the divine. Native Americans believed that seeing two white deer together was a sign that Indigenous Peoples would unite to lead the world with higher spiritual wisdom. The Celts believed that a white deer brought messages from the spirit world.