1-12-2023 Thursday Live Chat

LV8JKGINBg80.png
R1Q0kRMfPIUr.png
Hiya ! It's cold and windy and damp today. However the arthritis is feeling almost non-existent. Since Christmas it's been zero sugar and lots of exercise plus stretching.
I'll take it as a win !

Sorry to hear you're getting bit by the arthritis bug.
Went over to Mom's to help with some stuff and then to Aldi's.
Making chicken fajitas and a giant thing of salad.
Doing the fajitas with a giant thing of rice, beans, corn, and tomatoes. Fiber !

Sorry to hear you're getting bit by the arthritis bug.
Went over to Mom's to help with some stuff and then to Aldi's.
Making chicken fajitas and a giant thing of salad.
Doing the fajitas with a giant thing of rice, beans, corn, and tomatoes. Fiber !
It's soup night here...open the can and serve...lol I need at least one day a week without cooking around here. Tomorrow, beef and noodles! I plan on using my crockpot a lot the next two weeks. Got my main groceries in today (my son says the Kia was full but he got it in there!)

Tornadoes on the ground in Alabama and warnings and watches clear to Georgia. Tornado that hit Selma, Alabama was an EF 5 and is still moving along an already 50 mile path.
just had a tornado reported about five miles from me. really bad storms right now, winds, rains, thunder, temps dropped 15 degrees in minutes. was nice and warm then BANG, the bottom dropped out.... hope it passes by quickly. the winds and tornado's are all i worry about

just had a tornado reported about five miles from me. really bad storms right now, winds, rains, thunder, temps dropped 15 degrees in minutes. was nice and warm then BANG, the bottom dropped out.... hope it passes by quickly. the winds and tornado's are all i worry about
According to my radar, Georgia is still in the warning zone so take care and take shelter, Paul!

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
According to my radar, Georgia is still in the warning zone so take care and take shelter, Paul!
will do... we are in a "high wind advisory" until tomorrow morning. a tornado watch until nine tonight... the next town below me got hit hard. talked to a few people who are sheltering in closets. and basements. lots of hail and high winds along with now possibly two tornado hits....