1-12-2018 FRIDAY Live Chat Thread

26A3EA9F-28D3-4147-8E95-ECA334AE6BE8.jpeg
Hi gang. Hope everyone is warm and safe. It’s a snowy cold day in eastern MI. Here’s the view from my truck window. It’s shopping day for my seinor citizen friend. I take her once or twice a month. I sit in my car and talk to you guys.

Reactions: Gypsy and Paintman
Good morning you two! On my second cup of coffee, on a heat pad, in my pj's, in bed surrounded by pups, and supper in the crockpot. My day is going well! :p

Reactions: 7Critter
Good morning you two! On my second cup of coffee, on a heat pad, in my pj's, in bed surrounded by pups, and supper in the crockpot. My day is going well! :p
Sounds sublime!!
I’ve been up since 3am and presently braving the elements. Not to mention my nose is running off my face.

I had to cancel her shopping trip Thursday due to car problems. I didn’t have the heart to cancel again. She likes her trips to Walmart lol

Reactions: Debi
Sounds sublime!!
I’ve been up since 3am and presently braving the elements. Not to mention my nose is running off my face.
I got to sleep at 3, got up at 5 when the all call from the school came through, got back to sleep at 6:30, back up at 9:30. I feel like a ping pong ball...lol Up/down/up/down.
I had to cancel her shopping trip Thursday due to car problems. I didn’t have the heart to cancel again. She likes her trips to Walmart lol
LOL They take them VERY seriously! My sis is unhappy we have to skip today, but Monday is the back up plan for now. We have banking to do as well, and two other stops. She just keeps adding to the list.

Reactions: Lynne