1-11-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

Happy Wednesday.

Well, my rotator cuff tear was confirmed yesterday at the doc's. I am supposed to make an appointment with the surgeon but I am going to put this off for as long as possible. I can't afford to do it now and it would immediately kick me into a retirement that I can't afford, either. Life continues to suck, pretty much all the way to the bitter end. At least I don't currently have any pain from it.

Have a great day, my friends!

Happy Wednesday.

Well, my rotator cuff tear was confirmed yesterday at the doc's. I am supposed to make an appointment with the surgeon but I am going to put this off for as long as possible. I can't afford to do it now and it would immediately kick me into a retirement that I can't afford, either. Life continues to suck, pretty much all the way to the bitter end. At least I don't currently have any pain from it.

Have a great day, my friends!
You certainly in need of a cosmic break. So sorry to hear about your shoulder, I hope you can gain the time you need before it bothers you too much.

Hey Lynne
Getting ready to go outside and chop wood this afternoon. And today is Aaron's birthday He's 7. And he's been here coming up on 5 years.
IMG_20180424_095301614.jpg
Have a great day. Mid 40° here.

Hey Lynne
Getting ready to go outside and chop wood this afternoon. And today is Aaron's birthday 7. And he's been here coming up on 5 years.
View attachment 45179
Have a great day. Mid 40° here.
Wow that time went fast. I remember urging you to get another cat back then, seems like yesterday. Happy Birthday to him. I hope there are some special treats for him today.