1-11-2021 Monday Live Chat

I use two fingers and a thumb on each hand to type on a desktop keyboard and one index finger on my phone to type.
I'm a one finger on text and horrid at it....yet people keep trying to have looong conversations with me by text! lol

I'm a one finger on text and horrid at it....yet people keep trying to have looong conversations with me by text! lol
Kids use their thumbs at an amazing speed on their phone.

Thus not long winded posts. :)
I TOTALLY get that! My granddaughter wanted to text and I told her we move to email or video but no more of this! lol She wanted to know if I had a problem "typing". Girl, I can type 90 words a minute when actually typing. Texting is NOT typing!

You can hook up a wireless keyboard to your smart phone. Typing that way would impress your Granddaughter

You can hook up a wireless keyboard to your smart phone. Typing that way would impress your Granddaughter
Nope. She can do it my way...lol Love her to pieces but there are just some things we are gonna do my way.

It's a quiet night, Cowboy. Why don't you park the horse and hit the hay!

It's a quiet night, Cowboy. Why don't you park the horse and hit the hay!
I believe that i will. My eyes lids are getting a bit heavy. I have already hit the hay. Time to turn over.

Reactions: Debi