1-11-2021 Monday Live Chat

Its a quiet night for me. Just got my jammies on and are preparing for bed. From 8:30 pm on I never know exactly when the Sandman will call.
It's quiet here tonight as well. Hubs is pretty tired out tonight so we are just sitting here mindlessly watching a game show..lol

Mrs Critter gave me some joggers long pants that i now call jammies. They have elastic around the ankles which means they wont hang below my feet when i walk.

Reactions: Debi
Mrs Critter gave me some joggers long pants that i now call jammies. They have elastic around the ankles which means they wont hang below my feet when i walk.
Hubs likes the kind without the elastic on the ankles, but then again he's a tall guy and the elastic usually ends up around his shins..lol

I heard some snow may come in by end of week. Keep your shovel handy.

I have a couple handy. I gave used them twice this winter.
So far we've not had enough here to actually shovel before it melted off, but this is the time of year when we normally get the bigger snow falls. My son is praying otherwise...lol

Sorry, was talking to Lynne by text...and you know how slow I am on that.

Sorry, was talking to Lynne by text...and you know how slow I am on that.
I use two fingers and a thumb on each hand to type on a desktop keyboard and one index finger on my phone to type.