1-11-2019 Friday Live Chat portal

Shazam all! Gonna try for rest and watch the snow come down. Duke, ya better get out the snow shovels.

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
OMG I have been on the phone all day with those scam Indian computer guys. I have learned how to break them. When they ask me to write in the search bar (so they can connect to my computer and take all my money) I repeat over and over Double-u, Double-u Double-u dot D-O-T no maa'm just 3 WW's. Oh ok "3W dot D-O-T...." Then I tell them my name is Margratte Zleebowskigh. And I spell it out verrrry slowly and when they say write TAKE SUPPORT.com I say, O.K that is double U, double U, double U dot D-O-T D like Domas,A like Annie , K like Kevin K-E-V-I-N, E like Edward, SUBBORD. "No, ma'am SUPPORT! "Oh sorry...so that is double U double U double u..etc hee hee then they say ma'am go get a glass of water,Listen to me,RELAX,Ma'am are you joking with me? I am wasting my time! I say "No,sir,I am 82 years old. My name is Margratte Zleebowskigh. That is M like Mary,A like Annie,R like Robert etc... (hee hee) Then they beg me to stop reepating myself at which point I go back to WWW..yes ma'am That is correct there are 3 W's only..."Oh , sorry, I get it now. So does the 3 go before the W's or after the W's...ok Let me try again..That is W3W....T as in Thomas...A as in Annie K as in Kevin K-E-V-I-N, then SUBBORD..."No ma'am suPPORT "Oh,ok I got it !!!"SO it's Double you-double-you-3..T like in Thomas, A like in Annie,KEVIN,E like Edward,SUBBORD....com or no . com. So it's W.w.w...at which point I hear lots of deep breaths and Indian cursing.....I say "May I get a glass of water? "Yes ma'am get a glass of water" O.K I feel better so let's start again..That is 3WTAKEVINE@.com support ? Hellooooo? Do I get my refund.....dialtone....heeeeeee heeeee
Hehe double u department of transportation communications