1-10-2023 Tuesday Live Chat

I've been back in the Rockford Files and now Dodge. Hubs is in his Wayback Machine today.
My husband too, he is always playing ITV. Its all the shows from the 60s it seems. I am doing ok, enjoying the lull in crisis lol. I hope it lasts. Tomorrow is a dr. apt to renew a med and Thursday is my day out with the chruch ladies to the Detroit Institue of Arts. I was wishing to go for a long time. I guess the universe had to arrange it to happen lol.

Reactions: Selectric
My husband too, he is always playing ITV. Its all the shows from the 60s it seems. I am doing ok, enjoying the lull in crisis lol. I hope it lasts. Tomorrow is a dr. apt to renew a med and Thursday is my day out with the chruch ladies to the Detroit Institue of Arts. I was wishing to go for a long time. I guess the universe had to arrange it to happen lol.
I hope you enjoy your outing! I know you love Art, so that will be exciting for you! I'm almost ready to head out tonight, but glad I ran into you.

As for the guys and the TV, I sometimes have to remind myself what century we are in. lol Have a good one, hon!

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
I hope you enjoy your outing! I know you love Art, so that will be exciting for you! I'm almost ready to head out tonight, but glad I ran into you.

As for the guys and the TV, I sometimes have to remind myself what century we are in. lol Have a good one, hon!
Good night Deb, I will try to make it earlier. My schedule has been off lately.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi