1-10-2020 Friday Live Chat

Tony you are quiet out there. How are you doing ?

The planetary alignment on the 12th could bring something.
3TfWRUG_d.jpg

Reactions: T-Bob
Heard about that. We'll see. Woman on Coast last night was talking about it. Although I fell asleep on her, I caught enough to be aware of the alignment.
In the latter half, author and astrologer, Leslie McGuirk discussed a huge astrological event happening this Saturday (January 12, 2020), which could bring tough lessons and challenges. The event is a Saturn-Pluto conjunction, which occurs every 33-38 years, and generally signifies turbulent occurrences. With Saturn (representing the taskmaster/drill sergeant) and Pluto (the Grim Reaper/death & rebirth) joining forces, certain astrological signs will be more affected than others, she noted, particularly Capricorn and Cancer.

Aries and Libra will also have effects from the conjunction, which we've been building toward in 2019 and before, she cited. Some people are decamping to New Zealand to avoid the chaos around the conjunction; others are just planning to lay low. A lot of fear and anxiety have permeated through our culture as of late, she remarked, and the transformative power of the conjunction could offer a chance for a reset. McGuirk also talked about millennials' rising interest in astrology, and how the practice can shed light about compatibility with those in our lives.

Reactions: Paintman
In the latter half, author and astrologer, Leslie McGuirk discussed a huge astrological event happening this Saturday (January 12, 2020), which could bring tough lessons and challenges. The event is a Saturn-Pluto conjunction, which occurs every 33-38 years, and generally signifies turbulent occurrences. With Saturn (representing the taskmaster/drill sergeant) and Pluto (the Grim Reaper/death & rebirth) joining forces, certain astrological signs will be more affected than others, she noted, particularly Capricorn and Cancer.

Aries and Libra will also have effects from the conjunction, which we've been building toward in 2019 and before, she cited. Some people are decamping to New Zealand to avoid the chaos around the conjunction; others are just planning to lay low. A lot of fear and anxiety have permeated through our culture as of late, she remarked, and the transformative power of the conjunction could offer a chance for a reset. McGuirk also talked about millennials' rising interest in astrology, and how the practice can shed light about compatibility with those in our lives.
I will be under the covers until I know the EMP didn’t happen.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi