1-10-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Still awake. :( I have appointments this morning too, so I am going to be a zombie! :eek:
Becareful driving. Make sure your sugar level is good so your clear headed. I’ll be thinking of you. Sending you energy right now. Catch it.

Reactions: Seahunter
good morning everyone.
Hi Paul. I tried to stay in bed to sleep off my cold this am but I just can’t stay put. Hope your having a good morning ?

Hi Paul. I tried to stay in bed to sleep off my cold this am but I just can’t stay put. Hope your having a good morning ?

having a good morning so far,.... hope you're not coming down with the flu that's going around. even though its hard to just lounge around sometimes rest is the best thing.

Reactions: Lynne
26169631_1520879651329178_4008419949547487833_n.jpg
I’d be like this if I was in Australia. But guns are impossible to get there. Eh I’d just make thermite then

I’d be like this if I was in Australia. But guns are impossible to get there. Eh I’d just make thermite then

that would be okay until it got into the sewer but then it could cause a chain reaction causing everyone's sewers to back up into their bathrooms.

Reactions: Paintman