1-1-2023 New Years Day Sunday Live Chat

Sorry to hear, Bob
When it works great, it's a great piece of equipment.
But this is the third one I've had to send back.

The second one was the one from this picture:

291221143_10221459297452858_4884608332214957852_n.jpg

I'll be back in February or March. It depends.
I may just buy a new analog mixer and be done with these digital age POS.

The Colts were so bad today it made me cringe...ouch.
Worst Bears team in history since they founded the NFL maybe 100 or 200 years ago.
Just bad coaching and bad players.

Ah, home-made chili cheese dogs for our first supper of the new year. I had two, with sharp white cheddar, wife had pepperjack. Can't go wrong either way.

I got the Hyundai dug-out, warmed up, ready for early morning duty. Couldn't quite get to the snowblower, I have to move some stuff around. Will do that tomorrow after work.
I used my holiday to cover last Friday. Its a good thing I accrued a ton of vacation during the pandemic, as I burned through it last year dealing with several medical inconveniences all at once, lol. But doing much better.

Time for a hot shower.

Ah, home-made chili cheese dogs for our first supper of the new year. I had two, with sharp white cheddar, wife had pepperjack. Can't go wrong either way.

I got the Hyundai dug-out, warmed up, ready for early morning duty. Couldn't quite get to the snowblower, I have to move some stuff around. Will do that tomorrow after work.
I used my holiday to cover last Friday. Its a good thing I accrued a ton of vacation during the pandemic, as I burned through it last year dealing with several medical inconveniences all at once, lol. But doing much better.

Time for a hot shower.
Sounds like you have it covered! We had BBQ ribs and mashed potatoes. Tomorrow night is open a can of soup night.

Thanks, Lynne. Hope yours went well!
I have been so busy with my parents and spending time with Lindsey I haven’t had much free time. Everything should be back on track now. Everyone is doing better. I had to laugh at the fact 2023 is starting in retrograde lol. How are you doing ?

Reactions: Paintman