07/24/2015 Art Bell's Open Lines

Howdy Debi, William warren, curandero81 and everyone! It is so great to have Art back on the air! I am listening to Open Lines of 7-24-15, via subscription. It is wonderful!

:)
Welcome to the forum rimnie, nice to have you aboard!

We have changed the location of this thread to the upper left corner for your convenience!

We have changed the location of this thread to the upper left corner for your convenience!
This is like when I get used to the silverware being in the drawer nearest the stove, then one day my wife decides it's more convenient for it to be in the drawer at the other end of the counter. For the next month I go to the wrong drawer when I want a fork! Did she put you up to this? :screamcat::p

This is like when I get used to the silverware being in the drawer nearest the stove, then one day my wife decides it's more convenient for it to be in the drawer at the other end of the counter. For the next month I go to the wrong drawer when I want a fork! Did she put you up to this? :screamcat::p
Now, Surge....we put it up top so new people could find it quickly and easily! This IS the drawer next to the stove!!! :p