07.23.2015 Art Bell Interviews Nassim Haramein

A HAH! Thank you for the reminder, "Void". I am a signed up - paid for Time Traveler too. I need to go figure out how that replay thingie works and go listen to the last 30 minutes.

Thanks for the reminder :)
It's easy to replay. Just go to the dark matter site. Click the Time Traveler icon and it'll take you to the archived shows. Keith has them broken up into hour 1 hour 2 and hour 3 so it'll be easy to find where you left off. That's how i've been listening to the shows. And don't forget about the access to the worm hole.

Reactions: CapinCooke
It's easy to replay. Just go to the dark matter site. Click the Time Traveler icon and it'll take you to the archived shows. Keith has them broken up into hour 1 hour 2 and hour 3 so it'll be easy to find where you left off. That's how i've been listening to the shows. And don't forget about the access to the worm hole.
Well THAT works just swell. Great instructions. "Eazy - Peazy". I'm listening now. Thank-ya' "Void" :) .

Art Bell amazes me. He is so intelligent. I am and always have been impressed as well with the people who call in. Art Bell fans are very intelligent people. The difference between listening to Art and the "other" host on another show is like night and day. Art Bell rules the night once again.

Art Bell amazes me. He is so intelligent. I am and always have been impressed as well with the people who call in. Art Bell fans are very intelligent people. The difference between listening to Art and the "other" host on another show is like night and day. Art Bell rules the night once again.
Yes, this would have been a completely different interview altogether with the other program's host. College class versus Romper Room. His head would have exploded after the first five minutes.

Yes, this would have been a completely different interview altogether with the other program's host. College class versus Romper Room. His head would have exploded after the first five minutes.
I am envisioning a scenario where Snoory works his panic word into the conversation ("pizza rolls", I suspect), thereby dumping the guest. "Well, folks, it looks like we've lost Mr. Haramein. We must have been talking about stuff "they" don't want discussed! Back in a moment with those open lines!"

I am envisioning a scenario where Snoory works his panic word into the conversation ("pizza rolls", I suspect), thereby dumping the guest. "Well, folks, it looks like we've lost Mr. Haramein. We must have been talking about stuff "they" don't want discussed! Back in a moment with those open lines!"
Which will never come close to the open lines coming tonight with Art! lol

Reactions: amused1
For all of you on this thread before, we have changed it's location on the forum to make it easier for all to find. Upper left of your screen!