07.21.2015 Art Bell Interviews Charles Faddis

This is tonight's show thread everyone! Ready for another ride?
Ready...have heard Charlie Faddis interviewed before...note to self...get Caffa to read (thought to get it before, but didn't follow thru)
Interesting individual, although I am less that happy regarding flawed CIA intelligence PRIOR to US invasion(s) in the Middle East...
Just my opinion....

Wish he has changed and not starting each answer with ...."So " Art asks a question and Charlie always responds "So ....we were in Afghanistan at the beginning," hopefully he is more relaxed and Art did manage to make him laugh at one point !!!!

Can't wait to listen to the show when i get out of work. Hope you all have a good night listening to the show.

Reactions: Indigo
51o0qyo0q6l-_sl250_-jpg.1640

Have read this....if you haven't, you should.
Debbi i haven't read it. But i'll pick it up this weekend. Thank you for the suggestion ;)

Reactions: Indigo and Debi
This is tonight's show thread everyone! Ready for another ride?
Would appreciate your input on why we cannot access a schedule of upcoming programs for Art's show. I was advised by one person (not here) that Art is keeping it under wraps due to concerns over premrad-bots trying to pirate his guests. Not sure what the scoop is but would like to be able to see who is coming on other than the day it is to occur.

Would appreciate your input on why we cannot access a schedule of upcoming programs for Art's show. I was advised by one person (not here) that Art is keeping it under wraps due to concerns over premrad-bots trying to pirate his guests. Not sure what the scoop is but would like to be able to see who is coming on other than the day it is to occur.
Art took this approach when he was on last time, amused1. We'll announce them as we get them!