07.20.15 Art Bell Interviews Graham Hancock

I tuned into RCH's 2nd hour and everything was fine. No tech issues noted.

I'll support RCH's show because he's Art's friend and its also in support of the DMDN. Love him or hate him he was always one of Art's most popular guests.

If RGH fails it's a win for Snorry. We don't want that, do we?
Yeah, the beginning was pretty rough, the show didn't start until about 1/2 hour in, but I think a few of us stuck around to hear him begin finally.

Reactions: Debi
Anyone care to give a run down of what went wrong with RCH's show? I had meant to record it so I could listen today, but it slipped my mind. I gather there were technical problems?

Anyone care to give a run down of what went wrong with RCH's show? I had meant to record it so I could listen today, but it slipped my mind. I gather there were technical problems?
RCH couldn't get his guest on the phone, then he lost his connection, then they got the guest on, but no RCH. Rinse, repeat...It was a painful start. Finally, they got it all ironed out, but the show started about 1/2 hour late.

Reactions: surge
Out of the last 48 hours, I have been right here on this forum for 37 of those! lol I think me needs some sleep! You are welcome to stay and talk along!

Thank you again, Debi, and Roy, too. What amused1 said! I don't think I'd be happy in a forum where you're just as likely "to get a kick or a kiss." Scary!

But this, this was very nice. :hearteyes:

Reactions: Seahunter
Hi Halloweenghost,

There was a drop with the guest at the beginning for everyone, but other than that it went pretty well. No major cutouts that I can remember, maybe a few stutters here and there. What type of device were you using? I heard at least one listener on here that had trouble listening with their phone.

hmm it was probably just on my end then... I listen to the show using the tunein app on my playstation 3 :) only problems i had during the test show was on art's end with the garbled stuff everyone heard.. but last night it would like stop to buffer or something like that and i would have to stop it and restream it again.. I did not have this problem during the test show.

The interview with Graham was great. Wish i could have listened live. I've got time off in august so i'll be able to listen live then.

hmm it was probably just on my end then... I listen to the show using the tunein app on my playstation 3 :) only problems i had during the test show was on art's end with the garbled stuff everyone heard.. but last night it would like stop to buffer or something like that and i would have to stop it and restream it again.. I did not have this problem during the test show.
Could be there are bugs with the stream with the PlayStation? I'd give it a try tonight and see if you still have the same thing occur. If it does, can you try another device like your computer to see if it is working properly on there? Then you will know if it just the PlayStation and not the stream.

Thank you again, Debi, and Roy, too. What amused1 said! I don't think I'd be happy in a forum where you're just as likely "to get a kick or a kiss." Scary!

But this, this was very nice. :hearteyes:
Thanks Marce. We do not want a place with mean-spirited members, bashing each other, etc. That is no fun! We want good conversation, and even debate, as long as it stays civil so no one feels they are being attacked. :)

Reactions: t-dub and surge