Wow...the Universe in pictures

Very cool pics, you have to go to the Eculid site which is given in the article. I didn't know there was another telescope project going on.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi
Very cool pics, you have to go to the Eculid site which is given in the article. I didn't know there was another telescope project going on.
I will have to check the pics out. The article only showed one picture. Been seeing articles about the NASA probe checking the sun out is gaining speed each pass. Love space stuff!

Reactions: Lynne
From the article: "Whether capturing spiral galaxies or stellar nurseries, Euclid is showing off our universe’s good side."

Which makes me wonder about the universe's bad side. It turns out that's the Carina Nebula. They took pictures of the Carina Nebula but I don't think it liked having its picture taken and was very rude about it.
_Finger_of_God__Bok_globule_in_the_Carina_Nebula.jpg

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Duke
From the article: "Whether capturing spiral galaxies or stellar nurseries, Euclid is showing off our universe’s good side."

Which makes me wonder about the universe's bad side. It turns out that's the Carina Nebula. They took pictures of the Carina Nebula but I don't think it liked having its picture taken and was very rude about it.
View attachment 52600

That is so funny! I also see a creature climbing out the top and a small nebula holding onto the big one.

Reactions: Stevedog