What could be so terrible...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

If this is why they are keeping secrets, would you believe it if that was what the aliens claimed?
Would it change your own beliefs?

If this is why they are keeping secrets, would you believe it if that was what the aliens claimed?
but wouldnt anything. angels, deities, etc... be alien to us, and if they created us with the intent that one day the world would be destroyed, isnt that an experiment of sorts...all just to see what choices and what path we take???? hmmm... sounds like hes just putting a different "spin" on religion, taken from what it teaches us...but questioningit further and through a different view..... not the first to do this and not original in the least bit...... he needs to revisit some philosophy teachings.

John Leer told us this years ago. His scenario was pretty bleak and horrible. There may be aliens or entities out there, but I still believe there is a divine creator who is in control. I guess we won't know until we leave the earthly plane. I hope the near-death experiencers are right and heaven is waiting for us.

I will have to find it. An abductee account where they claims aliens were taking our souls to heal other aliens due to the aliens don't have souls :O

I will have to find it. An abductee account where they claims aliens were taking our souls to heal other aliens due to the aliens don't have souls :O
sounds like the 80's movie lifeforce.....dang space vampires........(though that was probably high on every teenage boys favorite movie list of 1985....;).)

Nope. Won't change my beliefs at all. Sure there are things out there we can't comprehend, but that doesn't change the fact there is a higher presence that has a hand in all of this...and it is not Bleeburp the alien lol. I had a glimpse into that presence, though very brief, it did not come from something meandering through the cosmos.