Time Traveller From 2582 Says Astronauts Will Discover ‘Earth Clone’ This Weekend

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
the future must be really really boring if all there is to do is come to the past and post on tiktok and youtube

• Haha
Reactions: Lynne and titch2k6
i just thought of something that maybe some of you that are waaayyyy smarter than me can answer or at least have an idea on.... thinking to the ideas and experiments on teleportation. it has been proven to be possible at the energy or atomic level, so following that idea, would time travel be more possible at the energy or electrical level?... maybe we cant actually travel in time physically, but could we send an electrical signal back in time.... like say a video or message to a platform such as Y.T or such. basically could we somehow "call" the past or future???.. ugh im thinking way too much on this....lol

i just thought of something that maybe some of you that are waaayyyy smarter than me can answer or at least have an idea on.... thinking to the ideas and experiments on teleportation. it has been proven to be possible at the energy or atomic level, so following that idea, would time travel be more possible at the energy or electrical level?... maybe we cant actually travel in time physically, but could we send an electrical signal back in time.... like say a video or message to a platform such as Y.T or such. basically could we somehow "call" the past or future???.. ugh im thinking way too much on this....lol
Whoa...you may be on to something there. Now my head hurts.

Reactions: Lynne

Theoretically, yes.

We know that we can accelerate data super fast under quantum data streams (hence the current quantum internet project) - speeds that are faster than the speed of light. Quantum data within a quantum internet would arrive at its destination almost instantly the moment it was sent, no matter where in the world it was sent to, nor how large the data package was. Currently, the DoE is working on the quantum internet project and nearly $625 million in federal funding is expected to be allocated to it.

As the relationship between the speed of light and time-space is already known under Einstein's theory of Relativity (and the whole general reason why humans potentially will never be able to time travel), if you were to accelerate data over a longer period of time here on Earth faster than the speed of light, it would slow down in time and arrive sometime before it had been sent (boom - that's your mind blown just there!) - in effect, it would have travelled to the past. The problem with this one, though, is that the technology would not exist in the past to actually receive it. If you were to accelerate data faster than the speed of light in space, it would actually speed up in time and arrive quite some time, compared to earth's timeline, after it had been sent - in effect, traveling into the future.

This phenomenon is due to the relationship of gravity to time-space relativity and forms the effect we know as time dilation. This currently happens in astronauts who, after remaining in space for some time, actually age slower than their earth-bound counterparts (although this aging delay is at a minuscule rate). In effect, they have traveled forward in time and come back to earth younger (relative to everyone else) than if they had stayed on the planet.

Still with me? :grinning:

For this to work, theoretically, we need to get the quantum internet established, which we are currently some way off doing. As soon as we have this infrastructure set up, we could, potentially as the technology progresses, send messages back from the future to our present time (as we would have the technology to receive it), and vice versa, by shooting the faster-than-light data streams further (in something similar to a particle accelerator) and for longer on earth, or in space. Also, with scientists now looking at Subquantum theories, who knows where this technology will take us in the distant future.

Here is an imaginary scenario to leave you pondering on and based on current international political events in the world today.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a political person. I am not racist nor bear ill thoughts to anyone anywhere in the world. I am using this scenario simply because it is a genuine concern within the current political times. Please, anyone, do not be offended by what I write - it is purely fiction and nothing else.

After 2 years of research and development, on Tuesday 14th November 2023, the first quantum internet (QNet) is powered up by the US Military (after all, they are most likely going to be the first to use this technology). Two days later, they receive communications from someone claiming that they are from 2026 and send footage of a Chinese attack on Taiwan with nuclear weapons in the early part of 2024. Evidently, this has not yet happened and has been confirmed by satellite imagery, and from the footage, it is very clear that it could not be faked nor any form of advanced CGI. The person also claims that after this event, World War III was initiated. They currently live in a world where war rages worldwide...........they beg for something to be done to avoid this event back in our time.

What would you do if you were the one who received this information?

This is one of the fundamental issues with time travel in any form - the ethical and moral side of doing so. What do you do with information that, by all accounts, warns of such a dramatic future event?

Would it change how we deal with crime (a reference to the movie 'Minority Report' ) if we knew in advance about crimes that happen in the future? And if so, how would we deal with pre-crime criminals? Could we prosecute them for a crime that they have yet to commit?

And if we didn't, and allowed a crime to go ahead with perceived knowledge of it, especially if it was a brutal murder, what would that make us.........?

Theoretically, yes.

We know that we can accelerate data super fast under quantum data streams (hence the current quantum internet project) - speeds that are faster than the speed of light. Quantum data within a quantum internet would arrive at its destination almost instantly the moment it was sent, no matter where in the world it was sent to, nor how large the data package was. Currently, the DoE is working on the quantum internet project and nearly $625 million in federal funding is expected to be allocated to it.

As the relationship between the speed of light and time-space is already known under Einstein's theory of Relativity (and the whole general reason why humans potentially will never be able to time travel), if you were to accelerate data over a longer period of time here on Earth faster than the speed of light, it would slow down in time and arrive sometime before it had been sent (boom - that's your mind blown just there!) - in effect, it would have travelled to the past. The problem with this one, though, is that the technology would not exist in the past to actually receive it. If you were to accelerate data faster than the speed of light in space, it would actually speed up in time and arrive quite some time, compared to earth's timeline, after it had been sent - in effect, traveling into the future.

This phenomenon is due to the relationship of gravity to time-space relativity and forms the effect we know as time dilation. This currently happens in astronauts who, after remaining in space for some time, actually age slower than their earth-bound counterparts (although this aging delay is at a minuscule rate). In effect, they have traveled forward in time and come back to earth younger (relative to everyone else) than if they had stayed on the planet.

Still with me? :grinning:

For this to work, theoretically, we need to get the quantum internet established, which we are currently some way off doing. As soon as we have this infrastructure set up, we could, potentially as the technology progresses, send messages back from the future to our present time (as we would have the technology to receive it), and vice versa, by shooting the faster-than-light data streams further (in something similar to a particle accelerator) and for longer on earth, or in space. Also, with scientists now looking at Subquantum theories, who knows where this technology will take us in the distant future.

Here is an imaginary scenario to leave you pondering on and based on current international political events in the world today.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a political person. I am not racist nor bear ill thoughts to anyone anywhere in the world. I am using this scenario simply because it is a genuine concern within the current political times. Please, anyone, do not be offended by what I write - it is purely fiction and nothing else.

After 2 years of research and development, on Tuesday 14th November 2023, the first quantum internet (QNet) is powered up by the US Military (after all, they are most likely going to be the first to use this technology). Two days later, they receive communications from someone claiming that they are from 2026 and send footage of a Chinese attack on Taiwan with nuclear weapons in the early part of 2024. Evidently, this has not yet happened and has been confirmed by satellite imagery, and from the footage, it is very clear that it could not be faked nor any form of advanced CGI. The person also claims that after this event, World War III was initiated. They currently live in a world where war rages worldwide...........they beg for something to be done to avoid this event back in our time.

What would you do if you were the one who received this information?

This is one of the fundamental issues with time travel in any form - the ethical and moral side of doing so. What do you do with information that, by all accounts, warns of such a dramatic future event?

Would it change how we deal with crime (a reference to the movie 'Minority Report' ) if we knew in advance about crimes that happen in the future? And if so, how would we deal with pre-crime criminals? Could we prosecute them for a crime that they have yet to commit?

And if we didn't, and allowed a crime to go ahead with perceived knowledge of it, especially if it was a brutal murder, what would that make us.........?
An amazingly comprehensive post on the topic. It raises more questions. I don’t fully understand this stuff but you came close to helping me grasp it. Thanks.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I heard channeled info that said there was a 2nd Earth been behind sun forever but will be found. Not sure about this weekend

You mean besides Bizarro World?

I don’t know about y’all, but I’m looking forward to finding the 2nd Earth this weekend!

Reactions: Debi