The Spotlight Incident and the 300 Level Mystery

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
Ok , I don't remember exactly when this took place, I would say about 5 years after the last bathroom Physical sighting so, 2011-13?
We were working a show. I was in the 207, back then it was 307 Spotlight basket which is suspended from the ceiling.
If I remember correctly, it was a bull riding show. At the beginning of the show, they will bring out a few trucks on the dirt and we will put a light (spotlight) stationary, while the show festivities go on. As I said, I was in the 207 basket. Kiera, was to my left in 211.
At the edge of the basket, there is a gate that opens to allow the spotlight to swing deeper into the audience. My gate was open.
I was sitting on a stool about 1 1/2 feet from the edge next to my light. When I was back there working last summer for a couple months, I grabbed a 100' tape measure, went up and measured the distance from the floor of the basket .The basket floor is right at 34 feet to the seats below. With me standing would have been right at 40'.

So all was well, the pre show stuf was going on and all of a sudden, I feel, without a shadow of a doubt, a forearm....in my back.... bumping me towards the edge of the basket!! Like if someone used their forearm to nudge you forward....With the gate open, I may have called in to work the following day and a serious case of Death, falling nearly 40' to an uneven Arena seating area. I was pretty pissed !.....I thought Kiera was messing with me and turned around to deal out harsh words and no one..... was there!! I looked over back at 211 and Kiera was right there next to her light. I didn't imagine it, I physically felt an arm in my back. And oh course, I said out loud, "to whoever that was....your an Asshole!".

The 300 level Figures....
Yea so, I also see "shadow figures" up the the upper 200 level. All the time. No rhyme or reason. I will be walking thru the arena floor and something will catch my eyes attention which to my eyes looks like black, whispy smoke moving. When I turn to look, its gone. Dont know who they are or what...they are......Others have seen them. If I was to guess, its happened to me at least 30-40 times. In the 2nd bigger picture (3805), for your viewing visual I've included smoke shapes in sections 208 & 211.

I see them here at my house from time to time too...... So has my wife....

Attachments

• IMG-3804.jpg
    IMG-3804.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG-3805.jpg
    IMG-3805.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I'd say you both are sensitives. I always passed off random sightings as trick of the light or imagination, but each time the hairs stood up on my neck. Did that happen to you? I've said many times we are 'spotlights' or 'beacons' to these things. If you have any sort of extra ability, they can sense it. What these things want, well, that varies i imagine. But when something wants to bump you out of a basket up in the air...that's scary.

Holey Moley! Well, just to be clear, any theater or large arena type building often have resident haunts reported. Over the years I've thought on this quite a bit, and I have a theory. There are so many emotions, so much energy, night after night in these places it's almost impossible not to leave strong energy within them. Two ideas on this...possible tulpas, which is not top of my list. The other being this attracts spirits/entities and others who can feel and use that energy. With you living in a very haunted state to begin with, I can see this as being the case. Safety ropes and harnesses anyone? Scary to think you could have been pushed.

Wow that’s an amazing and scary story. Perhaps the spirits hang out at theaters and arenas because they enjoy the shows ! Could be that simple. There are always jerks in the crowd and they probably don’t change after death.

I'd say you both are sensitives. I always passed off random sightings as trick of the light or imagination, but each time the hairs stood up on my neck. Did that happen to you? I've said many times we are 'spotlights' or 'beacons' to these things. If you have any sort of extra ability, they can sense it. What these things want, well, that varies i imagine. But when something wants to bump you out of a basket up in the air...that's scary.
Yea, It was kinda messed up. I cant walk in the arena without looking up there....

Holey Moley! Well, just to be clear, any theater or large arena type building often have resident haunts reported. Over the years I've thought on this quite a bit, and I have a theory. There are so many emotions, so much energy, night after night in these places it's almost impossible not to leave strong energy within them. Two ideas on this...possible tulpas, which is not top of my list. The other being this attracts spirits/entities and others who can feel and use that energy. With you living in a very haunted state to begin with, I can see this as being the case. Safety ropes and harnesses anyone? Scary to think you could have been pushed.
I know. But, that's the reality. I didn't Imagine it. I physically felt an arm in my back. Select is right saying about my being sensitive. For whatever reason, I was clearly singled out....
As far as being what we call "tied off", meaning a safety line, You really dont need them because "something" shouldn't be trying to push you out in the first place!

Wow that’s an amazing and scary story. Perhaps the spirits hang out at theaters and arenas because they enjoy the shows ! Could be that simple. There are always jerks in the crowd and they probably don’t change after death.
Yea, maybe so Lynne. maybe so. just to be clear, I am pretty confident the woman I saw several times, this wasn't her or had anything to do with this.
This was something else......