The New Science of Heaven and Plasma Physics

From my own personal experience.

What I have written in my last post does come close to or has parts of what this article calls ‘plasma physics’ and I concur that ‘The Child Mind’ plays a big part in this.

This energy was “Plasma-like” it was inert yet extremely purposeful. Like a blank page that needed to be written on. From my understanding this energy contained 4 distinct sounds that blended together to one harmonic that became the medium for it to become physically felt by me and also my cat.

As I approached my bedroom with my cat walking beside me we both stopped. I looked at the cat and the cat looked at me. Then the cat did something strange it stood up on its hind legs and bobbed its head up and down looking in the room trying to figure out what we were experiencing. I said to the cat “is it safe?” We were about 3 paces from the doorway, the cat continued to walk beside me. I thought It must be safe otherwise the cat would have run away. In truth the cat gave me confidence to carry on.

At this point I experience only the harmonics it was not until I walked through the door that I experience the physical aspect of what felt like plasma.

I entered the room to try and locate the source of the harmonic. The closer I got to the source of the harmonic the denser the plasma felt.

I looked back at the cat it did something strange it turned around and laid down right outside the open doorway like a ‘guard cat’ or more like a 'sphinx’ the cat stayed there in the same place all night

I experience this in the early stages of what I describe as being close to what the American Indians call dream/vision quest.

In my conclusion: Even though I have experienced these things I can say that I am not sure if it was ‘Plasma Physics’ or more like ‘Dark Matter’ that scientist speak of. I concluded from a series of synchronicities I had experienced at the time, combined with something I saw faintly that I call ‘Golden Threads’ that could be Plasma related?

I 100% experienced this Yet I can honestly say that I have about 5% surety of understanding what really happened 95% is still a mystery to me.

At the time of this experience I was really freaked me out I was pleased my cat was there with me through it all.

Disclaimer: Take Care with this ‘shyte’ it can have you chasing fluffy ducks and rainbows in no time. I have learnt to take a critical approach. More scientific and detective like. There is a saying “once you have experienced something you no longer have to ‘believe’ you become the ‘Knower’ I have experienced this and many other things straight from the “Great Spirit – other worldly etc.” not from ‘Human’ Yet! this is IMPORTANT I myself do not believe what I have experience as completely true, why? Not because of the experience nor the ‘Great Spirit – other worldly etc’ which I respect and are grateful for but because I am Human my interpretation of what happed will be flawed.

Treat everything I write as ‘Muse’ I do not believe it ‘All’ and these things happen to me. I only believe more completely in some aspects that have helped me personally everything else I treat critically and as yet unexplained.

We are all on our own journey, in this our life.

I continue this as part of my journey of learning as it broadens my understanding of things ‘other’ This is ‘my truth’ which is in a constant state of change and growth as I learn more.

“Be strong in your own truth yet be kind and gentle in the care of others”

“I would rather be misunderstood and it to mean something than to be understood and it to mean nothing”

‘Peace’

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
good read but is really very close to just being a new age take on a few old belief systems, still reaching for ways to explain the soul and what that entails.....

Reactions: Selectric and Debi
An interesting article, science trying to prove how manifestation works. I would be interested to know what GWU thinks of the plasma clouds. It may well be the substance of things hopped for or the answers to our prayers. For me it doesn't matter that much because I know faith does change things, the mechanics of it is just an interesting discussion, but doesn't really affect my daily life. It did bring to mind the ecto plasm created in mediumship where things were manifested in seances. I didn't see anywhere that there was any proof to the theories just conjecture really, if these clouds have consciousness or exist at all. I do like the idea that they are trying to prove that life continues. Giving proof to faith is probably an impossible task.