pMy personal experiences

Ragnar0711

PNF Meme Assistant
Reaction score
Since I am an empath, throughout my life I have had many paranormal experiences. Since they are un-documented I will focus on the most recent that were witnessed yet un-documented, which has caused me to follow a pull to investigate the paranormal. Some background first.

As a child I was physically and mentally abused by my step-father, at 3, I was taken in by my Paternal Grandparents. My empathic experiences as a child concerned my grandparents as back in the 70's such things as empath and paranormal were unheard of etc. My Grandparents were AWESOME! I love them very much. My Grandmother and I had a connection that is indescribable. 2016 I returned home due to my grandmothers hospice, my estranged father and brother were already there. I stayed for months caring for her, as it seemed to me that the others were not as connected.
Her favorite flower is Lilac. She had several bushes she would pick from for the house. At the time she was in full dementia, no clue anyone was, except me. For some reason she always knew who I was, she never forgot me and made me promise to bury her the was she wanted.
After her passing in Nov of 2016, I moved to a new apartment in a new state, PA.
After moving in about a month after her passing, several ppl including myself started to smell Lilac! I mean a extremely strong smell, as if I bathed in a perfume. My visiting friends smelled it, even my neighbors smelled the scent. The first time I searched the complex and outside for that plant. None was found. Questioned neighbors regarding incense etc, they claim no. after a few months things in my kitchen would be moved out of place and at the time I lived alone. I knew it was my grandma, just had that empath feeling.

2 years later I moved to a small town several miles west from my last apartment. By this time I met a nice young woman and we moved in together.
2 days after moving in, sitting in the living room watching TV, we hear a loud thud in the kitchen, both my girlfriend and I go and investigate to find a coffee cup on the floor, 6 feet from where I put it. This happens several times during the week. I then use my spiritbox.... was given a few names and the word suicide!. Since I am not from this area and don't know anyone and the names are unknown to me or my girlfriend I sage the apartment.
A few days later the activity continues. The next day while walking to the corner store my neighbor, a little old lady is on her porch and begins to talk with me. She was sweet. During our talk I inquire about past tenants of my apartment ( no mentioning my experiences). This lady happens to be my landlords grandmother and tells me she knew everyone living there. Then she tells me about an elderly man who killed himself in my apartment!!!!
And his name was one of the names coming thru my spirtitbox. This gave me major chills! So I sage the apartment a few more times, and no change. Then on another chat with the little old lady, she tells me about a hidden door leading the attic in my apartment! :oops:
I go look and sure enough I find the hidden door. I get half way up the steps and get a bad vibe, chills and my arm hairs standing straight up. At the top of the steps there was a blanket and pillow and a bottle with water and cigarette butts. These were from the elderly mans son who lived there also.
I remove the pillow and blanket and trash, then salt the doorway leading to the attic and sage again. After that all seemed quiet.

I moved a few blocks away into a larger apartment, owned my the same landlord due to the birth of my daughter. while feeding her one evening, I noticed her staring towards the dining room, which I hadn't noticed her do before. The next evening same behavior. The following evening my girlfriend is feeding her in another chair and same thing so I use my spiritbox again and used my phone to capture any audio. I did!
I listen to the recorded audio several times and I contact an investigation group near me to review the audio to confirm what I heard. I never told them what I heard, just asked for confirmation. This Company confirmed and verified what I had her which was "Help me.... help me... help me now..."
I was encouraged not to investigate further as it could encourage more activity, unless activity continues without encouragement, then investigate

Scents, especially Lilacs, are often noticed during visitations or during near death times. When my hubs was in ICU (he did recover but was near death at these times) we smelled cigar smoke while he was talking to his grandfather on the other side. In a super clean ICU room.

What you were told is correct...if you don't want to encourage the activity, stop investigating it. The more attention you give the phenomena the more it amps up. This is one thing investigators will always tell you, and it's something you need to be aware of if you are in this field. Be more than an investigator...be a healer and offer help to solve the activity not just investigate it and leave.

We offer a helpful suggestion thread I've put together after years in the paranormal world. Hope this might help along the way.

Do to some activity in my apartment I took my spirit-box for alittle test drive.
I tested both fm band first them am band. Since I will not test in my home to not encourage more activity.
The activity is passive so....
here are the audio files, please comment in case I missed something. It seemed more activity on Fm band than AM.

Attachments

• FILE0001.MP3
    1.9 MB · Views: 112
  • FILE0002.MP3
    3.7 MB · Views: 110
  • FILE0003.MP3
    2.4 MB · Views: 111
I think the lilacs were a visitation from your grandma. I don’t know what to think of the spirit boxes. I’m open minded to it. Keep us posted on your situation. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Ragnar0711