October Movie Picks!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
OCTOBER IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER AND IT'S TIME TO THINK SCARY MOVIES!
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES?
ANY YOU REALLY CAN'T HANDLE?
DO YOU LIKE THE OLD ONES IN BLACK AND WHITE OR PREFER A MODERN TAKE?
WHAT MIGHT YOU PUT ON YOUR WATCH LIST FOR OCTOBER?

1632796920270.png

Only one viable choice for me............

it.jpg

I will say that do prefer the original 1990 version with Tim Curry playing the role of Pennywise.

Interestingly, and contrary to belief, there has only ever been one two-part movie release of Stephen King's IT!, which was in 2017 and 2019 respectively. The original 1990 version was actually a two-part TV miniseries that was also shown on the big screen.........

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
Crux, I absolutely love those Abbott and Costello horror movies. When I was in sixth grade they were going to play one for the 10 a.m. movie but I had to go to school. And we had a snow day and it turned out to be one of the luckiest days of my life. Otherwise I would have faked a cold so I could stay home !

For campy cult, I like "Carnival of Souls." A recently discovered gem is called "It Follows." It is more suspenseful, with terrifying moments. Other favorites are "The Shining" (scares me every single time) and the original "Rec."
i loved the Shining. i dont llike demonic possession stuff and don't like hearing a bunch of conjuring w spells and the like and never the Exorcist but i'll watch the Winchesters hunt. anything