It's all about time...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
If you would like the US to stop changing clocks, is “standard” or “daylight savings” better all year?

Reactions: garnetsilver
As long as we have longer daylight, that works for me.
But being accustomed to changing clocks all my life it really isn't that important to me. Darker early just means it's that time of year again...Longer light days means it this time of year...

Making the shift can increase your health risks. “The scientific evidence points to acute increases in adverse health consequences from changing the clocks, including in heart attack and stroke ,” says sleep expert Adam Spira, PhD, MA, a professor in Mental Health.Mar 9, 2023

On a personal note, it will take me about 2 weeks to adjust to the new time! When we traveled a lot, I had a horrible time with time zone changes!

Making the shift can increase your health risks. “The scientific evidence points to acute increases in adverse health consequences from changing the clocks, including in heart attack and stroke ,” says sleep expert Adam Spira, PhD, MA, a professor in Mental Health.Mar 9, 2023

On a personal note, it will take me about 2 weeks to adjust to the new time! When we traveled a lot, I had a horrible time with time zone changes!
Yeah when i traveled to England, the 5 hour difference really threw me for a loop.

I'm going to struggle with this as well. Sigh. I always seem to take awhile to get back to feeling normal. Oh, and I would pick daylight savings.

I do not care which one they pick as long as they don't change it. Maybe split the difference by 30 min and leave it alone.

I'm going to struggle with this as well. Sigh. I always seem to take awhile to get back to feeling normal. Oh, and I would pick daylight savings.
I'm with you all the way on this one, Garnet! We'll struggle through it together.

Now, my dogs are going to go through confusion again. They have their own inner clock and it takes awhile to reset!