I hear a vioce

Ymah

Reaction score
Hello,

After telling what happened I want to excuse myself for my bad english (it is not my first language).

I was laying in my bed. I wasn't sleepy I was just laying and I heard a voice in my left ear that said me "(My real name), be careful.", It freaked me out bacause I heard it very clear. It was the voice of a woman. It never have happened me before. I used to hear sounds but never a voice, its the frist time. What does that mean?

Hello,

After telling what happened I want to excuse myself for my bad english (it is not my first language).

I was laying in my bed. I wasn't sleepy I was just laying and I heard a voice in my left ear that said me "(My real name), be careful.", It freaked me out bacause I heard it very clear. It was the voice of a woman. It never have happened me before. I used to hear sounds but never a voice, its the frist time. What does that mean?
Welcome to the forum Ymah. I’ve had this happen tons of times before actually. On a couple occasions my wife heard the voice too. It could be many things but until some time passes and you have more events that could be pieces of the puzzle, you just won’t know. Do you recognize the voice?

Btw I’m gonna move this thread to the “your paranormal experiences” section

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Hi and welcome.

I would say it’s a warning. I suggest you study what’s going on in your life and be cautious for a while. I would also ask God or whatever you believe in to give you the answer.