Has anybody come across this fictional "possessed" doll video on Facebook?

Roffin

Reaction score
I came across this funny Facebook(?) video where this woman gets followed by a doll throughout the journey but turns out that
the woman forgot her passport and the doll was just helping her by handing it over to her at the ending.
I've used various search words but had to scroll through all those creepy doll images and videos through the search results and still have not found it. Not going through that all over again. :eek: I'm not that brave. So has anyone come across it before?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter
No, I haven't! I did a brief search on YouTube and not doing that again; so many people with not enough to do!

Reactions: Debi
I came across this funny Facebook(?) video where this woman gets followed by a doll throughout the journey but turns out that
the woman forgot her passport and the doll was just helping her by handing it over to her at the ending.
I've used various search words but had to scroll through all those creepy doll images and videos through the search results and still have not found it. Not going through that all over again. :eek: I'm not that brave. So has anyone come across it before?
All I found is that this was a TicTok video. It appears it may be part of an ongoing series about the woman and the doll. Could not find the exact video but did come across a description that included the TicTok reference.

All I found is that this was a TicTok video. It appears it may be part of an ongoing series about the woman and the doll. Could not find the exact video but did come across a description that included the TicTok reference.
Okay, thanks.

Reactions: garnetsilver