Did Priest meet the Devil?

This: "That isn’t to say we should take evil lightly. To the contrary. “Be aware that there’s a spiritual element of warfare,” he says. “They attack in one way mocking you and in another to derail or intimidate you.”

I found this especially important.

This: "That isn’t to say we should take evil lightly. To the contrary. “Be aware that there’s a spiritual element of warfare,” he says. “They attack in one way mocking you and in another to derail or intimidate you.”

I found this especially important.
It should not be taken lightly. Whatever bothered me for so long i can't say what it was, but the feeling and sound it gave off was not nice. The most recent experience i mentioned was probably the scariest i have ever been through. That thing was certainly trying to intimidate me.

I had an attachment for many years, after a roommate committed suicide. During an acupuncture session, the practitioner told me about it, and helped me to get rid of it. It had been drastically affecting my moods; once it was cleared, I felt as light as if I'd taken off a backpack filled with rocks. It was amazing.