11-24 Thanksgiving Thursday Live PNF Portal

I sorta follow the Giants as a back up team. They smooth the sharp edges off Monday morning Bear depression.

Reactions: Debi
I sorta follow the Giants as a back up team. They smooth the sharp edges off Monday morning Bear depression.
I loved the "old Da Bears"....you know the ones...lol Loved Fridge and the gang.

Yup, many of the 85 team are TV and radio analysts now. Fridge is really sick and McMahon has dementia. Mongo McMicheal became a mayor in the suburbs.

Yup, many of the 85 team are TV and radio analysts now. Fridge is really sick and McMahon has dementia. Mongo McMicheal became a mayor in the suburbs.
Didn't know any of that. And wow...poor McMahon! Dang!

Concussions got to Jim McMahon. Iron Mike Singletery coached the '49ers. Dan Hampton is the premier Bears analyst these days. Walter Paytons funeral was bigger than the St. Patricks Day parade.

Knew about Payton, but not the rest. Was going to ask if Jim was due to concussion syndrome. Such a shame. They were THE team.

Well, Mr. Paintman, I do believe I'm about to lapse into my own form of Thanksgiving coma. No turkey involved, but I'm gonna crash and burn here. Hope you have a good night, my friend. Tomorrow, back to the show! lol Have a great evening...and love to Shadow!!!

Reactions: Paintman