Yowie Sighting

Maddyfromoz

Reaction score
This is pretty interesting for me being in my home country and you can drive there in 8 hours.
i believe it exists.

IT'S been years since The Northern Star has heard of a local yowie sighting, but according the database of Australian Yowie Research, it appears one of the creatures has been spotted this year near Nimbin.
(Full Article Here)
b88568373z1_20170203165157_000ghmgcafg3-0-scveeoh4h7jz07uion2_ct677x380.jpg

Yowie hunter Dean Harrison from Australian Yowie Research has been hunting the widely-thought mythical creatures for more than 20 years, and said he has had many encounters with the creatures of the night ever since.
He has collated an impressive database of written and audio witness accounts, news articles, images and physical evidence including footprints.
more about that in full article

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
well they classify bigfoot as forest dweller and yeti is mountain dweller
the yowie reminds me more of the skunk ape a rainforest dweller to me they all could be one in the same just when translations over the years
and different terminology it may get lost in translation i still believe they have paranormal abilities of some sort. some people have said when the have seen either a yowie,bigfoot,yeti its made them feel uncomfortable,nauseous who really knows and multi dimensional beings is possible

Reactions: ozentity
I'm with the interdimensional idea,they are just too hard to pin down with any real evidence,but I do believe some peoples accounts of it.I also think they may be ghosts of our ancestors.

Up in Nimbin they had some way out characters back in the day,a yowie would have blended in nicely.

Reactions: Maddyfromoz