You're 12 again

I would spend the day with my Grandpa. He would fix me two hot dogs on a bun with a piece of cheese on each. Pop them in the huge microwave and add probably Mike Sells potato chips, with Nestea. We would hang out in his woodshop, he would be building something awesome. Then we would walk to the mailbox together, down the gravel driveway, and I would love hearing the crunch of the gravel under his feet.

I would spend the day with my Grandpa. He would fix me two hot dogs on a bun with a piece of cheese on each. Pop them in the huge microwave and add probably Mike Sells potato chips, with Nestea. We would hang out in his woodshop, he would be building something awesome. Then we would walk to the mailbox together, down the gravel driveway, and I would love hearing the crunch of the gravel under his feet.
Don't forget, Cricket would be following you two....and a very good description of your grandfather. It's also how I remember him.

Reactions: Laura
Don't forget, Cricket would be following you two....and a very good description of your grandfather. It's also how I remember him.
Awe I can't believe I forgot about her... I lover her! She's why we got the rat terrier we had...Cricket was the best!