Your Preference please

Which do you prefer for the early show feature?

• Clyde Lewis

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Darkness Radio

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A mix of both

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Now that we've listened to several shows, tell me your preference.

Reactions: Paintman
I prefer to Clyde over Darkness Radio, but would like the option to flip on nights that Clyde has a topic or guest that is not appealing. It you be nice if the hosts would post their topics so that we can plan in advance. Perhaps they prefer to keep the audience guessing. I usually only catch the first hour of the evening shows, so my choice is based upon that experience.

Of course my real choice is Bob and Malliard and any homegrown or member talent.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I prefer to Clyde over Darkness Radio, but would like the option to flip on nights that Clyde has a topic or guest that is not appealing. It you be nice if the hosts would post their topics so that we can plan in advance. Perhaps they prefer to keep the audience guessing. I usually only catch the first hour of the evening shows, so my choice is based upon that experience.

Of course my real choice is Bob and Malliard and any homegrown or member talent.
Im with u Christie.

I prefer C2C mostly when they are paranormal.

I do like Clyde and Darkness about the same. I dont really have much respect for the other show we do because of credibility.
Once a host changes a story to make it sound better and a listener notices it that listener will slowly tune out from that show.
Sad thing is a lot of people believe everything they hear on the radio.